Children and adolescents who are socially isolated and struggle with mental health challenges are guided by clinicians to use video games as a therapeutic tool to enhance social-emotional well-being, achieve flexible gaming behavior, and strengthen family relationships.
Training for Clinicians & Organizations in the Mental Health Field
Gain access to a two-hour pre-recorded webinar, or schedule Dr. Sacco for a live seminar on the fundamentals of therapeutic gaming in a multidisciplinary mental health clinic. Stay tuned for our premium training package that teach clinicians how to run the 8-week Real Life Gaming group therapy program alongside how to use the online patient workbook and parent portal.
- Assessing Academic and Social Barriers
- Identifying disruptions in sleep hygiene and activities of daily life
- Identifying Additional Services & Needs
- Fostering Healthy Parent-Child Relationships
- Creating Individualized Action Plans
- Creating roadmaps in therapy for mentor community engagement
- Paradoxical approaches to treatment resistant clients